Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012

Oh my Darlings, it's Chelsea Time

Follow Me on Pinterest
In a cavern, in a canyon, 
excavating for some rock
Dwelt a band of filthy heathens
singing songs about their ... frocks
Oh my Darling, Oh my Darling,
Oh my Darlings it's Chelsea time 
They were gone what seemed forever
Now they're back for Chelsea time



So, the amazing Darlings of Chelsea are returning to Call The Office this Saturday night and everyone is pretty stoked. I gave up on writing this post several times - what could I really say about them that hasn't already been said? The press they've received is phenomenal. 'Heavy hooks, bleeding riffs, dangerously cool, saviours of Rock and Roll', it just goes on and on. When you're christened as 'veterans of the punk/rock scene' with a legacy of amazing bands (The Black Halos, Robin Black, Kill Cheerleader, The Parkas) on your resume, how can you go wrong? You just can't.




So, do yourself a favour and check out their latest release Panic is Worse than the Emergency (now available on iTunes!). Then check their show listings and see them as soon (and as often) as you can. Seriously, they're that good live. Loud, sweaty, heavy, riffy goodness. 



Oh my Darlings won't you wake up, it's a Chelsea evening (even Joni Mitchell can be punk rock). 
Go get your rock on, I'll meet you there.




2 comments:

  1. You've got a knack for words my luv. Everyone really should check out the Darlings--the guys can rock.

    ReplyDelete